Sunday, December 19, 2010

圣诞节快乐!!


Merry Christmas!

I have been lagging in the blogging world... been busy with getting ready for visitors. I finally get to see my parents and friend after 6 months and show them around this vast city. Definitely looking forward to it!

It has been just about half a year of being in Shanghai. That is something my head hasn't wrapped around yet. Crazy.

Anyway, here are a few pics of the 'Hai over the past month-ish..

Jenny and I took a trip to Century Park- beautiful and huge.
Looking over the river at sunset


Bridge and balloons in the Montreal section of the Park.

Pearl tower and Mao statue on the Bund

Busy streets.. everyone loves their bikes

And of course, I found Santa!

Right now I am listening to 'Santa Baby' on KOST radio station which is an LA station that plays Christmas music throughout Nov/ Dec. Getting in the holiday mood. It doesn't feel like it could possibly be Christmas in a few days! We have had a day of snow here which stayed for the
day.. and there are a few lights and trees up at the malls. Also, the entrance of the apartment building is decorated. Regardless of all of this, and friends leaving town to go home for the holidays, it doesn't seem like Christmas or even December. Just doesn't seem like I've been here long enough for it to be that time of year yet.

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone and a lovely Holiday Season! Will have more thoughts and photos to share in the New Year after visitors and travels around China/ SE Asia.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment